So Many Choices – Cairns & Surrounds
What To Do:
Discover the delights of this fabulous region, from the magnificent Great Barrier Reef and the World Heritage listed Rainforests, to the diverse attractions of the tropical Atherton Tablelands.
Please contact our Tour Desk so we can advise you regarding all the activities and attractions that Cairns and this region offers. Based on our years of local knowledge we can book tours and attractions that suit your needs.
- Snorkelling, scuba diving & sailing the Great Barrier Reef
- The adrenalin rush sports of white water rafting, bungee jumping, parasailing and skydiving
- Take a Daintree river cruise to spot a croc
- Heritage and Interpretive rainforest bush walks
- Scenic helicopter flights
- Hot air ballooning over the Atherton Tablelands
- Travel on the Kuranda Scenic train & Skyrail to Kuranda the village in the rainforest
- Outback Day Tours – explore Australia’s past history, enjoy stunning landscapes and much more
- Reef and estuary fishing
- Golfing at world championship courses
- Tjapukai Aboriginal Culture Park
Feel free to email us and we can send you further information on any tours that you may want to do. To avoid disappointment we strongly suggest that you pre-book in school holidays due to the high demand during this time.
Simply Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org