Cairns – Laid Back, Tropical And Yet A Cosmopolitan City
A Cairns Holiday
Jack & Newell Holiday Apartments are located in the heart of Cairns, a thriving city that is internationally recognised for world-class attractions, superb natural features and friendly hospitality.
Please visit Our TOURS & ACTIVITIES PAGE for further information.
- Cairns Australia is a holiday maker’s paradise, bursting at the seams with attractions and tours that showcase this remarkable part of the world.
- Cairns attractions rank as some of the most original and exciting in Australia. Friendly locals provide a setting for exploration and fun that very few other places in the world can offer.
- Cairns has developed its esplanade into a world class draw with its swimmers lagoon, boardwalks and restaurants. Cairns restaurants offer cuisines second to none and the marketing line of “shop till you drop” applies to this city with its countless boutique, souvenir and designer shops.
- Night life in Cairns is brimming with excitement. There is something for everyone:- from intimate piano bars, karaoke lounges, thumping night clubs that party till the wee hours of the morning and of course a magnificent boutique Casino. Cairns is alive with more activities than you will ever have time for.
- The city has used its natural surrounds to its advantage with the offerings of several theme parks for tourists. Among them are the Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park and the Kuranda Skyrail Gondola Cableway, which extends for 7.5 kilometres over World Heritage rainforest.
- Cairns, a laid back tropical city but yet very cosmopolitan – “where the rainforest meets the reef”.